Tuesday 28 September 2010

Parris Wakefield

Studio Parris Wakefield are another design agency that seem to work with any one and every one who is big in the game. I stumbled across them from a blog I was checking and found their work to be quite interesting. I checked their website out and straight away I was met by this array of colors that looked very beautiful. I then began to check their work, and boy is their work nice. Straight away I was hooked by the albums covers they have produced for some iconic bands such as joy division, new order and suede.

I originally jotted down in my sketchbook i had no idea who was part of this team as i seen some saville work within their portfolio. After looking beyond the portfolio page i found out that the team is consisted of Howard Wakefield who used to work with Saville at pentagram, Maria Fugaria who graduated from the university of wales and Sarah Parris. Pat on the back to them all for amazing work.








No comments:

Post a Comment